Trust and Transfer Office Ha’avara Ltd. Aliases and/or alternative transliteration(s):
Note: this biography may be incomplete or out
of date. Extension/update suggestions are welcome.
The Trust and Transfer Office Ha'avara Ltd. was a company which was organized to effect the transfer of Jewish property from Nazi Germany to Palestine. It was established in Tel Aviv in 1933 following an agreement with the German government. It continued to function until WW2.
Other entities whose entries refer to Trust and Transfer Office Ha’avara Ltd.
• Ludwig Pinner