Ma’atz (Public Works Department)

Aliases and/or alternative transliteration(s):  
Note: this biography may be incomplete or out of date. Extension/update suggestions are welcome.

Ma'atz (from the Hebrew acronym for the Public Works Department that was established in 1921 under the British Mandate) was converted into the Israel National Roads Company in 2003 -- see the new company's website. The Israel National Roads Company still uses a logo with the three letters mem-ayin-tsade on it, which spell out "Ma'atz".

See this Wikipedia (English) article

What others say about Ma’atz (Public Works Department)

Database materials explicitly marked as discussing this entity

    Number of articles: 1

List materials which discuss this entity
Find database material containing this entity's name

There may be materials which mention this entity's name but which are not explicitly marked as discussing the entity.

Find materials containing all the words in this entity's name

Find materials containing this entity's name as an exact phrase


Find database material containing this entity's aliases

This entity has 2 alias(es).
To find articles which contain the words in those aliases, click on the alias hotlinks at the top of this biography and use the appropriate buttons on those alias pages.

Utilities

Look for this entity's name in Google

Look for this entity's name in Google Images

See this entity's name transliterated/translated into Arabic

See this entity's name transliterated/translated into Hebrew