Amira Hass reports (27 March 2012): 
Residents of the West Bank village of Burqa are waiting for "real results" before celebrating this week’s High Court of Justice ruling ordering the demolition of the Migron outpost, which Burqa residents say was built on land owned by Palestinians in their village.
In its ruling, the High Court rejected a compromise between the government and the settlers that would have delayed the evacuation of Migron, which the court had previously said must take place by the end of this month. The evacuation is now set for August 1.
"It’s not the first time the High Court of Justice has ordered the eviction of settlers from our land," said Abdel Mun'im Ma'atan, who was one of the petitioners in the court case. "For the time being, everything is on paper, but we want to see real results, on the ground."Ma'atan said he hoped the coming months would be calm but that it was too early to make plans for the land on which Migron has been located for more than a decade.